ADSM-L

Setting up archive

2000-03-15 03:55:07
Subject: Setting up archive
From: Henrik Hansson <Henrik_Hansson AT ALBINT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:55:07 +0100
Hello.

I've been using ADSM backups for a while now and now my boss want to use it
for archiving our data for long time storage.
I'm fairly new to this so bare with me please.

I used the standard MC for archiving. Archived a library to the
Archivepool. From that pool there are a migration to my Copy storage pool,
tape lib. The Copy storage pool is the same one I use for my copies of our
backups. (DRM handles it and takes the tapes offsite).

My question is, how do i determen on what tapes my archived files are so I
can put thoose in my vault for long time storage.

I've tried to find information in the manuals about this but I didn't get
much wiser by that.

Probably I miss something somewhere.

All Help Is Appreciated.

Henrik Hansson