ADSM-L

SHARE

2000-03-14 14:23:17
Subject: SHARE
From: Dave Cannon <cannon AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:23:17 -0700
As the Tivoli Storage Manager representative to SHARE, I would like to
report on the recent SHARE conference in Anaheim, California and invite
the TSM community to participate in the next conference.

SHARE in Anaheim, California ran from March 5 - 10 and contained 19
TSM-related sessions.  These included sessions on TSM fundamentals,
customer experences, hands-on workshops, detailed information relating
to specific features and functions, summaries of recent enhancements
and possible future directions, and a general TSM free-for-all.

The next SHARE conference will be held in Boston, Massachussetts from
July 23 - 28, 2000.  I hope you will consider attending to learn more
about Tivoli Storage Manager and other Information Technology topics.

During the next few weeks we will identify sessions and finalize the
agenda for TSM-related sessions at the Boston conference.  I would like
to solicit suggestions from the TSM user community regarding possible
topics for this conference.  If you have suggestions, please send them
to me at the address shown below.  Of course, posting them to list may
also invite valuable discussion.

Additionally, we are interested in hearing from customers who would be
interested in presenting TSM experiences that would be useful to other
product users.  These could be handled as standard one-hour presentations
or multiple short presentations could be combined within a single session.
If you would consider volunteering to give such a presentation at the
Boston
conference, please contact me as soon as possible.

Further information about SHARE can be found at www.share.org.

Dave Cannon
Tivoli Storage Manager Server Development, IBM
cannon AT us.ibm DOT com
Phone: (520)799-4052