ADSM-L

LOG

2000-03-14 08:29:37
Subject: LOG
From: Mohamed Adan <mohamed.adan AT HYDROTEXACO DOT NO>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 14:29:37 +0100
Hi!
We are running ADSM version 3.1.2.13 on NT 4.  Every 3 - 4 months our log goes
over 95% and I get problems with database backup and all other functions. I have
usually solved this problem by extending the log. I understand that this is not
necessary. What can cause the log to go over 95%  and is log extension the wrong
way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Mohamed

MIMEsweeper for the presence of known computer viruses.

Denne mailen er sjekket for kjente virus, uten at noen ble funnet.

http://www.hydrotexaco.no