ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:32:29
Christo,

I've ran the select command:

adsm> select ll_name, state, backup_date, deactivate_date from adsm.backups wh
      e NODE_NAME='F01N05SW-N05' and LL_NAME='TEST.BACKUP'
ANR2963W This SQL query may produce a very large result table, or may require
significant amount of time to compute.

Do you wish to proceed? (Yes/No) y
ANR2034E SELECT: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.

I can however do a query content on the tape and the file TEST.BACKUP is
actualy on the tape.

Regards
Gerrit