ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:32:29
I have a new NT Server (BDC if that matters) with ADSM v3.1.0.8 client
installed.  The ADSM server is MVS Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.0.  When I
use the ADSM backup client manually both the C: and D: drives backup fine.
When the scheduler runs, though, only the C: drive is backed up.  I back up
15 other NT servers with this setup and everything works great.  All the NT
servers use the same policies, dsm.opt options, etc...  I have reinstalled
the ADSM and ADSM Central Scheduler Service.  I have added INCLUDEs in the
dsm.opt file.  The scheduled backup still ignores the D: drive.

The only thing different about this NT server is the D: drive is 50GB.  My
next largest D: drive is 38GB.

Any ideas?

Zeke Crater
ADSM Guy