ADSM-L

Re: NT Client Service install

2000-03-10 12:48:17
Subject: Re: NT Client Service install
From: Andy Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 10:48:17 -0700
Hi Joel,

Yep, that's the problem, alright. Actually there is an APAR for
this problem (I should have mentioned this in my earlier post),
IC25107, that documents this problem. It is fixed in the next
maintenance PTF, which should be available in the not too distant
future.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."

The problem is that the path as defined in the registry entry for the
service is not enclosed in quotes.