ADSM-L

Re: *sm win32 clients and accessibility for visually impared user s

2000-03-09 11:48:52
Subject: Re: *sm win32 clients and accessibility for visually impared user s
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 11:48:52 -0500
Hi Gary

There is another list called ADSM-R.
The Tivoli developers have asked that we use ADSM-R to post requirements for
the product, and have said they will read and consider the messages posted
there.

Subscribe the same way you subscribed to this list:
Send email to LISTSERV AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Leave subject line blank.
MEssage should be:  subscribe ADSM-R firstname lastname