ADSM-L

*sm win32 clients and accessibility for visually impared users

2000-03-09 08:21:32
Subject: *sm win32 clients and accessibility for visually impared users
From: Gary Lee <glee AT GW.BSU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:21:32 -0500
I am the adsm administrator for Ball State University.  I also have a need to
use the win32 backup client for my own PC.  I am totally blind and use a
screen-reading program for my windows9x and dos access.

With that said, I have some accessibility issues with both the command-line and
gui backup clients and with the command-line admin client.  Could anyone out
there direct me to the correct person for addressing these issues?  They are
relatively simple, and I would be happy to test any fixes created for them.

Thanks for your consideration.