ADSM-L

Re: anybody out using *SM SERVER on HP-UX?

2000-03-07 16:07:33
Subject: Re: anybody out using *SM SERVER on HP-UX?
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:07:33 -0800
I have installed ADSM on several HP-UX boxes.  It worked well for me.
The biggest problem is configuring the devices (unless you are an
HP-UX expert like it sounds like you are).

The only drawback is that you may not always have access to the latest
new TSM features.  But of course this has changed since Tivoli took
over *SM.  AIX no longer leads the pack when it comes to support for
the latest and greatest features.  Hopefully this will change back
since I am an AIX guy at heart :-)

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Joshua S. Bassi