ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:32:29
Yesterday we had to restore our IS because the IS was corrupt. We went to the
last good FULL, reapplied the logs we could, and the services started.

However, I now get at ACN2625E error (Internal Error) trying to perform a
backup. No documentation sheds any light on this.

After having this store down for a day, we really need abackup.

Anyone have any ideas? I will call support later, but I spend the first 30
minutes usually trying to explain what is wrong. They all seem to have server
knowledge, but zero client knowledge.

Thanks in advance,

Joel Cooper
Deloitte & Touche LLP