ADSM-L

Re: Database Size

2000-03-06 14:45:44
Subject: Re: Database Size
From: W_Bill Rose <W_Bill.Rose.B AT BAYER DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:45:44 -0500
Sorry I didn't mention we are using   Server Version 3, Release 1, Level 2.20

By the way, what settings are you asking about? How do view what they are?

Thanks

"DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us" on 03/06/2000
01:35:20
PM
Please respond to "DDA.RFC-822=ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU/P=Internet/A= /C=us"
@ X400