ADSM-L

Re: Novell client still running long

2000-03-06 13:29:33
Subject: Re: Novell client still running long
From: Gary Ison <Gary.Ison AT MAIL.STATE.KY DOT US>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:29:33 -0500
Jeff,

        Have you tried doing the commands "show inclexcl" and "show options"
(at the command prompt) and verifying they meet your expected set ups?
Sounds kind of silly but things sometimes have a strange way of getting
mis-pointed.  Do you have any special client option sets for these nodes?
I'm sure you've double checked the autoexec.ncf and made sure it's pointing
to the "production" versus possible "test" (or older) versions of the
software?  Would you be willing to share your options file, schedule
definition, and copy group definition with the group (after removing
security info of course)? Maybe we can see something that will trigger our
memories - after all 1500 + heads are better than 1!!!

        Gary L. Ison
        101 Cold Harbor Drive
        Frankfort, Ky.   40601
        Phone:  (502) 564-8724
            Fax:  (502) 564-6856
Gary.Ison AT mail.state.ky DOT us <mailto:Gary.Ison AT mail.state.ky DOT us>