ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7.1 Nt Clients???

2000-03-03 20:14:35
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7.1 Nt Clients???
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 20:14:35 -0500
James,

Clients were upgraded from ADSM 3.1.0.6 with no changes made to policies,
incl/excl etc. They ran fine no errors very dependable night in and night
out. Now when running with TSM 3.7.1 the backup dies, the scheduler
dies..... Not good. I didn't find any errors in the dsmsched or error log
but tried a few things based on Gary's comments. Sure seems like it's
related to files that are in use.

Guess I could try running a trace. Haven't played with that much. Anyone
have hints on what I want to trace? Would be nice to have some good data to
call into the support center.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Gaithersburg, Md.