ADSM-L

Re: exclude statements

2000-03-02 10:01:49
Subject: Re: exclude statements
From: "CANNAM, CYNTHIA L (SBCSI)" <CC5657 AT MOMAIL.SBC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:01:49 -0600
Thanks to all who responded either directly or to the list. Since we had
already tried variations of the EXCLUDE statement and several iterations of
the directory tree combined with wildcards, I could only deduct that a
looping URL within a file down deep in the directory structure was actually
making this more difficult than it needed to be. I'm requesting that the
owners of several files actually TELL me what's in their documents (because
documents are usually where I've seen the URL scenario pop up) --- once I
narrow that search down, all the suggestions for excluding the files should
work.

Cindy Cannam

Cynthia L. (Cindy) Cannam, MBA
Midrange Planning/TSM Technical Support
Systems Manager/SBC Services, Inc.
(314)340-0722 office
(314)879-1696 pager
(314)340-0992 fax
Nearly Native Floridian Freezing in the Midwest