ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:32:28
Henk,

        I probably shouldn't even speak since I haven't HSM. But I =
always
thought that the whole scope of HSM is to allow you to have bigger (say
virtual) FSs. I think that a restore operation HAS TO restore only =
stubs,
the migrations of files occurs only if you have HSM up and running!  =
which seems to be exactly the contrary of what you are saying!?

Mauro, STM