ADSM-L

Another select question

2000-02-28 12:14:14
Subject: Another select question
From: "Dana Mitchell;" <Dana.Mitchell AT ING-DM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:14:14 -0600
Hello,

I am working on coding SELECT commands to display errors from clients.  I
would like to get just the errors from the last 24 hours but I can't get it
to work.  This is with TSM 3.7.0 under OS/390.  I have tried various
combinations such as:

SELECT DATE_TIME, MESSAGE, NODENAME, SEVERITY -
FROM ACTLOG -
WHERE NODENAME IS NOT NULL AND -
SEVERITY = 'E' AND -
(DATE_TIME = (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)DATE OR -
 DATE_TIME = (CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)DATE - 1)

and I can't find a way to get it to work without hard coding the date and
time.  Does anyone have any suggestions or examples of this type of code?

Thanks in advance
Dana