ADSM-L

Web Backup/Archive Client not running.

2000-02-25 13:25:11
Subject: Web Backup/Archive Client not running.
From: Gerardo Zapata <gzapata AT AVANTEL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:25:11 -0800
I'm using the backup/archive client version 3.7.1 for windows NT running in the
same machine as the 3.7.1 TSM Server. I have no problems connecting to the web
admin interface (http://ipaddress:1580). When I try to conect to the web
backup/archive cleint client (http://ipaddress:1581) i get the main
backup/archive client window (backup, restore, archive, retreive, getting
started) but when I click on one of the options, ie. backup, the following
message appears:

ANS2600S Browser trying to establish connection to client; received socket
exception: java.net.SocketException: SOCKS server cannot conect to identd.

Any idea of what could be causing the problem?

Thanks in advance
Regards

Gerardo Zapata Gonzalez
Tivoli Professional Services