ADSM-L

Re: recovery log

2000-02-25 08:29:04
Subject: Re: recovery log
From: Gary Ison <Gary.Ison AT MAIL.STATE.KY DOT US>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:29:04 -0500
You should increase (extend log nn) your log file available size by some
increment of the maximum extension value (or all of it).

Preferably you should examine your activity around the time of the message
to determine if you have a high database activity (reclamation, expiration,
migration, backups, etc.) pattern during the time in question.  This was
also occurring to me and the only way I could effectively eliminate it was
to take control of processes as expiration, reclamation, and migration thru
admin schedules - along with increasing my log file size.

        Gary L. Ison
        101 Cold Harbor Drive
        Frankfort, Ky.   40601
        Phone:  (502) 564-8724
            Fax:  (502) 564-6856
Gary.Ison AT mail.state.ky DOT us <mailto:Gary.Ison AT mail.state.ky DOT us>