ADSM-L

International Characters

2000-02-25 04:37:26
Subject: International Characters
From: Mikael Bygren <mikael.bygren AT VICKERSMARINE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:37:26 +0100
Have upgraded to TSM 3.7 NT server. When installing the clients I can set the
regional settings to American English, but files witch includes international
characters in Sweden does not displays correctly. I can select Language Swedish
but the I get an error upon starting the client saying "Failed loading language
DLL (dsc30sve.dll). Please make sure the DLL is installed correctly."
And the client stops. If I an selecting Germany the files is displayed correctly
but (Sorry Germans I prefers English or Swedish.

Can anyone give me a tip..

Kamewa IT department
Mikael Bygren