ADSM-L

Security Implications - ADSM Backup Utility and Software

2000-02-24 17:19:55
Subject: Security Implications - ADSM Backup Utility and Software
From: "Mueller, Tony" <Tony.Mueller AT ZURN DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:19:55 -0600
Are there any security implications, internal control preferences, or
best practices procedures, etc. related to the ADSM Backup Utility and
Software anyone would like to share with me?

Has your backup and recovery operations (using ADSM) ever been audited?

Does anyone have an audit program to share with me related to ADSM?

Thanks in advance.

Tony Mueller
972-267-1979
email:  tony.mueller AT zurn DOT com