ADSM-L

Re: Archive Question

2000-02-24 15:53:28
Subject: Re: Archive Question
From: Bill Maloney <Bill_Maloney AT PEPBOYS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:53:28 -0500
Dwight,

That is what I am doing..

Bill

"Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM> on 02/24/2000 02:46:23 PM

 To:      ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

 cc:      (bcc: Bill Maloney/SSC/US/PepBoys)

just do a
for FILE in $(voodoomagictogetalistoffiles)
        do
        dsmc archive -deletefile -pass=blah $FILE
        done
where your voodoo magic could be a simple "cat blah" where blah is a file
which contails a list of the files to archive

Dwight