ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Client on NT

2000-02-24 11:55:51
Subject: Re: ADSM Client on NT
From: Robert Edwards <rob AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:55:51 -0500
Tony,

The ADSM Scheduler service stopping, sounds like a problem. As others have
stated, the logs may give you some insight  as to what the problem is.

The ADSM Remote Client Agent stopping is "working as designed". With the
ADSM Web client, the ADSM Client Acceptor service will start the ADSM
Remote Client Agent when it is needed, and the ADSM Remote Client Agent
will stop when it is no longer needed (after a specified amount of idle
time). Also, you should not set the ADSM Remote Client Agent to start
automatically... only the ADSM Client Acceptor service should be started
automatically.

Regards,
       Robert Edwards                                 TSM Development
       rob AT us.ibm DOT com

Larry Way <Larry.Way AT TRW DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 02/24/2000 11:18:31 AM