ADSM-L

getting CR/LF into command line so that it prints 80/80 (fwd)

2000-02-16 19:45:36
Subject: getting CR/LF into command line so that it prints 80/80 (fwd)
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:45:36 -0800
If you missed the Subject line then my note below might be unclear in
that...
I'm talking about printing out results that have wrapped command lines.

Is there anything in ADSM that I can use to get it to stay in 80 columns
or do I have to filter everything with TRUNC 80 (somehow!!) before
printing.   sigh ...
                        joe.f.