ADSM-L

Web browsing

2000-02-16 08:42:03
Subject: Web browsing
From: Tony Jules <JULEST AT OLYMPUS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:42:03 -0500
I thank you guys for all your answers, but I found out something else. The NT
client machines were using ADSM ver 3 release 1 level 0.5. This version of ADSM
does not have the Client Acceptor installed by default. I re-installed Ver 3
release 1 level 0.7 on the NT machine and I was able to get the Client Acceptor
service. My next step was to generate a Registry password using the DSMCUTIL
utility, and synchronize that with the one on the Server. Once I completed
these steps, I was able to use the Web Backup Client and do backup and restore
remotely.

Tony Jules
Olympus America Inc.
ITS Department