ADSM-L

Restore restrictions

2000-02-14 06:14:58
Subject: Restore restrictions
From: Andreas Rensch <RenschA AT ALTE-LEIPZIGER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:14:58 +0100
Hello,

we have a few people (at the user help desk) which are NT backup operators.
They restore datasets for our customers.
Is it possible to restrict the target of the restore operation, so that is
only enabled to restore the dataset to the original directory?

I don't want them to restore a file to their private home directory.

mfg / regards

andreas rensch / rz-qs
tel : +49(0)6171 66 3692 / fax : +49(0)6171 66 7500 3692 /
mailto:renscha AT alte-leipziger DOT de
Alte Leipziger Lebensversicherung aG - Alte Leipziger Platz 1 - D 61440
Oberursel - http://www.alte-leipziger.de

It's a little known fact that the Dark Ages were caused by unresolved Y1K
issues.