ADSM-L

Re: Expire Inventory - How does it work?

2000-02-09 19:33:31
Subject: Re: Expire Inventory - How does it work?
From: Tom Tann{s <tom.tannas AT USIT.UIO DOT NO>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 01:33:31 +0100
Yes, you're right about the order.
It could be useful if the node-id or whatever it's called could be
accessed and used for sorting in queries.
There is one query however which use the same order, the q auditocc.
I use the output from this from time to time to check the progress of the
expiration-process.
I'm still at 3.1.2.40 where the quiet-option does not work, so my actlog
tells me exactly what is going on.
This has been fixed in later versions I believe, and then there is no way
of knowing where on its way the expiration is?

I liked the "old" way in V2 where quiet worked, and the q proc told you
which node was currently bein processed.

Tom