ADSM-L

[no subject]

2000-02-09 16:23:16
From: "Rolph, Steve, ITS" <Stephen.Rolph AT JOCOKS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:23:16 -0600
I am in the process of researching this error and figured throwing it out to
all the seasoned veterans of ADSM couldn't hurt.  Anyone come across this
before?

Activity Log
------------
Date and Time       Message
Date and Time       Message

-----
-----
02/09/2000 04:14:22 ANR9999D AFMIGR(2632): Reconstruction of aggregates is
02/09/2000 04:14:22 ANR9999D AFMIGR(2632): Reconstruction of aggregates is
disabled. Run audit reclaim utilities to re-enable reconstruction of
aggregates.

I have not found any reference to "audit reclaim utilities" in the manuals
yet.  The server appears to be operating just fine.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  I am looking for anything about the enable\disablement
of aggregate reconstruction too.

Further searching lead me to hardware errors on a tape drive occurring near
the time of this message.  I think it might be related.

Stephen R. Rolph
Systems Programmer
Information Technology Services
Johnson County, Kansas