ADSM-L

Re: DSMSERV.IDL

2000-02-09 08:58:26
Subject: Re: DSMSERV.IDL
From: Herve Chibois <Herve.Chibois AT FR.ABNAMRO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 14:58:26 +0100
Hi there !

No problem for me, it is mainly composed of macros

Rv

Bill.Wheeler AT LA-Z-BOY DOT COM on 09/02/2000 13:30:00
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:      (bcc: Herve Chibois/FR/ABNAMRO/NL)
Subject:        DSMSERV.IDL

Hello Everyone,

            I was wondering if any has experienced any problems with ADSM
after running:

     dsmserv runfile dsmserv.idl

    I am planning on running this but would like to make sure that the
only
affects this command has is on the Web interface.   If anyone has done
this
can they just reassure that it will not cause a problem with anything
that I
currently have set up in ADSM.

Thanks,

Bill Wheeler
AIX Administrator
La-Z-Boy Incorporated
bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com <mailto:bill.wheeler AT la-z-boy DOT com>