ADSM-L

FAQ and Requirements

2000-02-08 19:13:57
Subject: FAQ and Requirements
From: Steve Harris <steveh AT WESLEY.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:13:57 +1000
Glenn,

Many thanks for your foray into marketing - glad you made it back safely!

It seems to me then that there are two issues beyond the normal day to day
traffic of the list that we, as a community, should be addressing.  One of these
is an FAQ.  A short FAQ with answers to the top 20 questions would go a long way
to reducing traffic on this list.  If everyone thinks this is a good idea, I'll
bite the bullet and write it.

Second is the vexed issue of input to Tiv Marketing about the directions *we*
would like this great software to go in, and what are the products shortcomings.
To do this we should develop a process (someone cuff me around the ears if this
has already been done and I'm unaware of it <g>) for raising requirements,
fleshing them out with full reasoning, justification, and possible code hints
and voting on them - by the measure that gets marketing's attention : licences.

If anyone would like to continue this requiements discussion, join me over on
adsm-r!

Steve Harris
Rash, Impetuous Fool for volunteering.
Brisbane, Australia

This email message has been swept by MIMESweeper