ADSM-L

Re: ADSM User Group in the Netherlands

2000-02-07 07:17:15
Subject: Re: ADSM User Group in the Netherlands
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:17:15 +0100
No problem for me... (geen problem voor mij !)

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
mail to: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.