ADSM-L

Backup connectivity problem??

2000-02-04 09:24:37
Subject: Backup connectivity problem??
From: Joyce Woods <Joyce.Woods AT ITPMS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:24:37 -0500
Hi Everybody....Happy Friday !!!

I have a slight problem.  I have a Solaris server that I am attempting to back
up at 2:00am.  There are other servers set up under the same backup schedule.
They connect and backup.  But one of them, will not connect and I get the
error..."Kujira has missed it's scheduled start up window.".  We checked the
schedule log, the DSMerror log, the ADSM server NT event viewer and the activity
log.  It shows no errors at all.  Anybody out there have any ideas???

Thanks so much and have a great weekend !!!!

Joyce