ADSM-L

Re: "FULL" volume has no data - but unable to delete the vol

2000-02-02 16:41:51
Subject: Re: "FULL" volume has no data - but unable to delete the vol
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BTFINANCIALGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:41:51 +1100
Hi Michael,

We have a 40GB database and approximately 120GB of disk storage pool on the
ADSM server that we've had to do this one (a few times now). In each case it
took in the order of 2-3 hours, certainly a whole lot better than the days it
would take to do a full audit.

I haven't verified this, but my guess with be that the time to do the audit of
DISKSTORAGE would depend on how much data is in your disk pools. So if you
empty them first, it may take less time.

Trevor