ADSM-L

DC/MD/NoVirginia ADSM/TSM User group Feb. 24!

2000-02-02 11:33:27
Subject: DC/MD/NoVirginia ADSM/TSM User group Feb. 24!
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 11:33:27 -0500
Please join us at the next meeting of the DC Area ADSM/TSM Users' Group!
Attendance is free and everyone is welcome.

When:
Thursday, February 24, 2000
8:30 am - 1pm

Where:
Bethesda Marriott
5151 Pooks Hill Road, Bethesda

BMC Software is hosting our meeting this quarter and
providing lunch for us during our round-table discussion sessions.

Please register ASAP - we'd like a big turnout for
this meeting and we need an accurate count to plan
lunch, handouts, etc.

Please forward this information to anyone you know who
has an interest in ADSM/TSM. See you on the 24th!

Registration:
Registration:

ALL THAT IS NECESSARY TO REGISTER IS TO FORWARD
THIS EMAIL TO:   DCAF AT jasi DOT com

However, please let us know in your reply if you have any
special dietary requirements for lunch.