ADSM-L

Re: Compression - On / Off

2000-02-01 07:32:25
Subject: Re: Compression - On / Off
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:32:25 +0100
Hello Frederic,

I cannot tell you from here, there are so many parameters to consider in a
performance issue. Maybe you can make some tests to see if the client
compression is one the bottlenecks...

Regards,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41(021) 924 3543  7 +41 (021) 924 4589  * B 133
mail to: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.