ADSM-L

Re: Installation TSM3.7 on AIX 4.1 gives Error ANR0000E

2000-01-31 17:19:11
Subject: Re: Installation TSM3.7 on AIX 4.1 gives Error ANR0000E
From: "Ilja G. Coolen" <ilja.coolen AT MAIL.ABP DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:19:11 +0100
Gerd,

Looks like the file dsmameng.txt cannot be found.
Make sure this file is present at an lokation like /usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin. Or
something similar, since u are trying to run TSM.

I sometimes have this message after installing a client, and trying to run a
backup, without rebooting first.
I know i have to reboot, but ik can't help myself. I keep trying to run
client software without rebooting. That's probably one of my oddities.

Good luck,
And let us know if come up with new problems.