ADSM-L

Re: ANR2362

2000-01-31 08:23:26
Subject: Re: ANR2362
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:23:26 +0100
Bruce,

I once saw this. The ADSM server seemed to be unable to get rid of the
compressed log records. I ended up halting and restarting the server.

Reinhard

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet