ADSM-L

Re: Error Message ANS1256E

2000-01-28 16:57:16
Subject: Re: Error Message ANS1256E
From: Ray Simmons <rsimmons AT MMCI DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:57:16 -0600
Chuck,

I found this using the command line from the client.  But, it looks as though
your backing up a file, not restoring it.  Maybe this helps?

ANS1256E Cannot make file/directory

Explanation: The directory path for files being restored or retrieved cannot
be created.
System Action: File skipped.
User Response: Ensure that you have the proper authorization to create the
directory for file being restored or retrieved. Make sure that you have
write access.

Ray Simmons
Methodist Medical Center of IL

>>> chuck <chuck AT CJL02.FIU DOT EDU> 1:14:16 PM 01/28/2000 >>>
hi!

I'm getting an Error message ANS1256E which is crashing my backup of an
NT workstation to
an AS/400 Server.  I have not been able to find this message in the
books. Can anyone help ?

TIA,
Chuck