ADSM-L

Starting the scheduler on the client

2000-01-28 15:09:55
Subject: Starting the scheduler on the client
From: Jamie Mouzon <jmouzon AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:09:55 -0800
Can anyone tell me how to get the scheduler running on
the client.  I have entered the backup/archive options
the where it backs up the c:\my documents\* on the
same day every weekday and runs for 10 minutes.  But
when I go to an ADSM client command line to start tbe
scheduler it will not allow me to do so.  It is giving
me an error message ANS1818E SCHEDULE FUNCTION NOT
ALLOWED IN LOOP MODE.  Can someone tell me what I am
doing wrong.

Thanks,
Jamie Mouzon
jmouzon AT yahoo DOT com