ADSM-L

Re: ADSM init problem with STK9710

2000-01-27 10:09:17
Subject: Re: ADSM init problem with STK9710
From: "Long, Matt" <Matt.Long AT MARRIOTT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:09:17 -0500
Bernie,

        Thanks a million for the information you gave us.  It seems ADSM was
trying to run at level 3.1.2.30 and was choking on the initialization phase
of the silo.  I had ADSM dial in and remove all the old configs and install
the latest level of code.  After three attempts and deleting some of the
device definitions ADSM finally started to communicate to the ATL's.  It
seems we are running the 1.10.1 microcode.  We have still have one library
down but that should be resolved sometime today.  Thanks a bunch for your
help.

Matt