ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade 3590s 1BA/1EA - Problems

2000-01-27 07:54:22
Subject: Re: Upgrade 3590s 1BA/1EA - Problems
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 07:54:22 -0500
We are running with E1A's without any problems. 3.1.2.22 server running on
AIX 4.2.1.

Two SCSI F/W Diff card and two E1A's per card. Not what I want but we are
short on slots on the server side.

Don't have the drive code level handy although it is old. Same code that
shipped in the unit. We installed 07/99. Atape is at 4.4.0.0

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin
Enterprise Information Systems
Gaithersburg Md.