ADSM-L

Re: Getting file info via SQL query?

2000-01-26 17:16:20
Subject: Re: Getting file info via SQL query?
From: Bill Colwell <bcolwell AT DRAPER DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:16:20 -0500
There is a file_size column in the contents table.  Unfortunately this
reports the size of the aggregate, not the individual file, except when
the file is very large and thus not aggregated (greater than the client
txnbytes setting). Also the contents table is a dog to query, so it is
useless in a large system.

(Remember that I asked about putting the database in db2/oracle?  I would
expect all columns to be defined and sql selectable if the db were in a
standard dbms.)

--