ADSM-L

AW: Antwort: ANR9999D afmigr.c(2839)

2000-01-26 08:48:13
Subject: AW: Antwort: ANR9999D afmigr.c(2839)
From: Bruno Calce <Bruno.Calce AT BEDAG DOT CH>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:48:13 +0100
hello katrin, henk and peter,
thank you for your help. I will act on your advice. There is some further
question.
Since i'm new to ADSM I would like to know how you deal with messages like
this.
Is there any documentation available (i didn't find any in the message
manual), or do
you communicate directly with IBM? I will also accept if you tell me your
experience is
leading you through this "stony roads"!

best wishes
bruno