ADSM-L

Re: Where are my directories?

2000-01-21 04:45:45
Subject: Re: Where are my directories?
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:45:45 +0100
Dirk,

I think the simple answer is: in the database. AFAIK directory information
only goes to stgpools, if there is information that cannot be held in the
database (like ACLS).

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet