ADSM-L

Re: ANR8824E - lost requests on 3494

2000-01-21 03:34:15
Subject: Re: ANR8824E - lost requests on 3494
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:34:15 +0000
Yes, we've had these off and on (sometimes quite often) since the same
level of code.  We have followed this up through CE support and it is
still unresolved but still being worked on.  We have done traces,
lines tracing and next off is a library manager dump (got to be done
immediately after the fault - which is not going to be easy).

At the moment it seems to have gone away (and no changes made to LM,
atape, atldd); most recent change was to 3590E code - so my money is
on some tie up with that?  [3590E code is now D0IC_A67]

Sheelagh
Sheelagh Treweek                   Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek                   Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services           Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK           Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275