ADSM-L

Tivoli/ADSM support for HSM functions on NT platform.

2000-01-20 14:53:30
Subject: Tivoli/ADSM support for HSM functions on NT platform.
From: "Ludwig, Don" <Don.Ludwig AT FINGERHUT DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:53:30 -0600
It has been a while since I addressed this issue.  However, has there been
any changes in IBM's stance on HSM functions for NT clients?  Before it
seemed that they recommended a 3rd party product ( I think Kodak owned it
once?)  I have a SYS ADMIN that is interested in HSM on NT again.  He
suggested Veritas Storage Migrator, I would be interested in hearing from
anyone if they are using this product and how it is performing.  (any
gottchas?)  Or are there other products that we should consider to do this
function.

Thanks

Donald P. Ludwig
don.ludwig AT fingerhut DOT com