ADSM-L

Re: Expiration Performance Statistics

2015-10-04 17:35:06
Subject: Re: Expiration Performance Statistics
From: Richard Sims [mailto:rbs AT BU DOT EDU]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
>I am really surprise that our S7A expire at the same speed as our old High
>node...

Frederic - Same disk hardware for the Database and Recovery Log?
           Same db hit ratio?  Database-intensive operations can benefit
from
boosts in disk technology as well as CPU technology, especially if *SM is
doing commits.  We as customers would like to see more parallelization of
database tasks; but there is the enduring problem of database conflicts,
particularly as other things are running as well, which limits how much
simultaneous work is feasible.
   Richard Sims, BU