ADSM-L

Re: "FULL" volume has no data - but unable to delete the vol - Au dit DB online

2000-01-20 06:46:06
Subject: Re: "FULL" volume has no data - but unable to delete the vol - Au dit DB online
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:46:06 +0100
Hello Reinhard,
yes indeed, we had NO problem at all running this audit DB online. It sure
depends on what kind a failure you got in your DB....

So we have been lucky!

But, as we cannot afford 3 days without adsm, this was the only one solution
to eliminate the DB problem (errors in one of the expire which had for
effect that a given Filespace could not be deleted (exported anymore) ...

Best regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com