ADSM-L

Re: NT server subst (itution) for drives causing duplicate vo

2000-01-20 05:29:11
Subject: Re: NT server subst (itution) for drives causing duplicate vo
From: Walter Ridderhof <Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:29:11 +0000
     Vijay,

     What's your NT client level ?
     As of client level 3.1.0.5 volume labels don't play a part in the
     server side filespace administration. Filespaces are named after the
     clients UNC partition name, exm. \\machinename\c$.

     If you're already past 3105, well then I haven't seen this problem
     before, but I've had other obscure NT problems which we're resolved by
     using (first trying) the latest client fixtest level

     regards Walter Ridderhof