ADSM-L

Re: Long-term storage ?

2000-01-19 07:47:59
Subject: Re: Long-term storage ?
From: John Naylor <John.Naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:47:59 +0000
Gunnar,
Archive is the ADSM facility for long term storage.
You can bind your archived data to a management class that will allow you to
keep it for as long as your boss wants and you can use copy pools if you want to
guard against media failure of your archived data.
John

Gunnar Uhr <guhr AT IT.KS DOT SE> on 19/01/2000 10:18:51