ADSM-L

Re: "FULL" volume has no data

2000-01-19 13:27:51
Subject: Re: "FULL" volume has no data
From: Ted Byrne <tbyrne AT DSSCORP DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:27:51 -0500
We got the volume back on-site and I ran the audit volume with fix=yes.  This
put the volume in an empty state.  I then issued a delete volume command, and
got the following ominous messages in the activity log:

ANR2208I Volume D00082 deleted from storage pool COPYPOOL.
ANR9999D asvol.c(862): NumEmptyVols went negative for pool -1.
ANR1341I Scratch volume D00082 has been deleted from storage pool COPYPOOL.

Is this anything that we need to be concerned about?

Ted